WHAT WE DO
• To promote education by providing scholarships.
• To facilitate vocational training.
• To provide microloans for self-starters.
• To support diverse programs for improving living conditions which includes, but is not limited to, providing solar hand pumps, solar street lights etc.
Peace-Link partners with reputed NGOs, Pakistani civil society, development organizations, schools, universities, and social entrepreneurs in Pakistan to execute its mission. This is supported by a viable and transparent channel for philanthropic efforts with the highest standards of good governance to improve donor trust.
AREAS OF FOCUS
• Vocational training
• Renewable energy (projects focused on ‘solar water pumping’)
• Clean water provision